Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 8. Business and Professions
- Chapter 88. Real Estate Brokers and Other Licensees
- Section 475. Maximum Liability.
previous: Section 474
. Payment of Small Claims Judgment.
next: Section 480
. Order of Claim Payment.
AS 08.88.475. Maximum Liability.
- (a) The maximum liability of the real estate surety fund may not exceed $50,000 for any one real estate licensee.
- (b) If the $50,000 liability of the fund as provided in (a) of this section is insufficient to pay in full the valid
claims of all persons who have filed claims against an individual licensee, the $50,000 shall be distributed among the
claimants in the ratio that their individual claims bear to the aggregate of valid claims, or in another manner that
the commission considers equitable. Distribution shall be among the persons entitled to share in the recovery without
regard to the order in which their claims were filed.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.