Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 8. Business and Professions
- Chapter 18. Construction Contractors and Home Inspectors
- Section 53. Identification Requirements For Home Inspectors.
previous: Section 51
. Identification Requirements For Contractors.
next: Section 60
. [Repealed, Sec. 1 Ch 100 SLA 1968].
AS 08.18.053. Identification Requirements For Home Inspectors.
- (a) Except as provided otherwise by law, an individual who is registered as a home inspector or associate home inspector
under this chapter by one name may not act in the capacity of a home inspector or associate home inspector under any
- (b) All advertising and business cards prepared by a registered home inspector or associate home inspector for the home
inspection business must show the inspector's name, mailing address, and registration number.
- (c) Individual registered home inspectors and partners, associates, agents, salespeople, solicitors, officers, and
employees of registered home inspectors shall use their true names and addresses and the true name of the home
inspecting firm at all times while acting in the capacity of a registered home inspector or performing related
- (d) Individuals who are exempt from registration under AS 08.18.156
(a) or whose actions are not considered to be home inspections under AS 08.18.156(b) may not hold themselves out to be registered
home inspectors or use words or titles that may reasonably be confused with the title of "registered home inspector" or
"home inspector" unless they are registered as a home inspector under this chapter.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.