- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 47. Welfare, Social Services and Institutions
- Chapter 30. Mental Health
- Section 31. Regulations.
previous: Section 30
. [Repealed, Sec. 7 Ch 84 SLA 1981].
next: Section 36
. Duties of the Board.
AS 47.30.031. Regulations.
- (a) The board shall adopt regulations under AS 44.62 (Administrative
Procedure Act) consistent with state law and the fiduciary responsibilities imposed by law on members of boards of
directors of corporations having trust responsibilities.
- (b) The regulations shall address, but are not limited to,
- (1) the requirements of AS 47.30.056
(h) and (j);
- (2) [Repealed, Sec. 39 ch 5 FSSLA 1994].
- (3) procedures by which an aggrieved person or group who believe they have not received services that should be provided
from the trust may apply to the authority for redress;
- (4) provisions that allow and encourage entities providing trust funded services to integrate those services with other
community human services funded by other sources;
- (5) administrative adjudication procedures, including but not limited to
- (A) the acceptance of applications under (4) of this subsection;
- (B) investigations;
- (C) hearings; and
- (D) the issuance of administrative orders, as necessary;
- (6) provisions that establish a process for long-range planning for expenditures from the mental health trust settlement
income account; and
- (7) criteria for determining the nature and extent of necessary services and related expenses to be funded by the trust.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.