- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 29. Municipal Government
- Chapter 65. General Grant Land
- Section 10. Determination of Entitlement of Boroughs and Unified Municipalities.
previous: Chapter 65
. General Grant Land
next: Section 20
. Determination of Entitlement For Cities.
AS 29.65.010. Determination of Entitlement of Boroughs and Unified Municipalities.
- (a) The general grant land entitlement of each of the municipalities in this subsection is the amount set out opposite
- (1) Municipality of Anchorage - 44,893 acres;
- (2) City and Borough of Juneau - 19,584 acres;
- (3) City and Borough of Sitka - 10,500 acres;
- (4) Bristol Bay Borough - 2,898 acres;
- (5) Fairbanks North Star Borough - 112,000 acres;
- (6) Haines Borough - 2,800 acres;
- (7) Kenai Peninsula Borough - 155,780 acres;
- (8) Ketchikan Gateway Borough - 11,593 acres;
- (9) Kodiak Island Borough - 56,500 acres;
- (10) Lake and Peninsula Borough - 125,000 acres;
- (11) Matanuska-Susitna Borough - 355,210 acres;
- (12) North Slope Borough - 89,850 acres;
- (13) City and Borough of Yakutat - 21,500 acres.
- (b) [Repealed, Sec. 12 ch 34 SLA 1987].
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.