Made available by
Touch N' Go Systems, Inc., and the
Law Offices of James B. Gottstein.
You can also go to The Alaska Legal Resource Center or search the entire websitesearch.
In the case of regulatory cost charges based on a supplemental appropriation for a fiscal year,
(1) the commission will determine regulatory cost charges using the commission's determinations of fluid volumes and well operatorship previously made in connection with the regular appropriation for the fiscal year;
(2) in applying the formula set out in 20 AAC 25.605(a) , the commission will set the variables "F" and "L" equal to zero;
(3) the commission will use the procedures set out in 20 AAC 25.615, except that the period
(A) for submitting comments or requesting a revision under 20 AAC 25.615(b) is 10 days instead of 30 days;
(B) within which a public hearing will be held under 20 AAC 25.615(c) is 20 days instead of 60 days; the commission will provide notice of that hearing at least 10 days before the date of that hearing; the 30-day notice requirement under 20 AAC 25.540 does not apply to a hearing held under this paragraph; and
(C) within which the commission will issue an order determining regulatory cost charges under 20 AAC 25.615(d) is 30 days instead of 90 days;
(4) 20 AAC 25.620 does not apply; and
(5) the commission will set the payment date for regulatory cost charges to be at least 10 days after the date the commission provides notice under 20 AAC 25.615(d) .
History: Eff. 6/4/2000, Register 154
Authority: AS 31.05.030
Note to HTML Version:
The Alaska Administrative Code was automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure its accuracy, but neither Touch N' Go Systems nor the Law Offices of James B. Gottstein can be held responsible for any possible errors. This version of the Alaska Administrative Code is current through June, 2006.
If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Administrative Code be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. Recent editions of the Alaska Administrative Journal may be obtained from the Alaska Lieutenant Governor's Office on the world wide web. If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We hope you find this information useful. Copyright 2006. Touch N' Go Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Last modified 7/05/2006