Made available by
Touch N' Go Systems, Inc., and the
Law Offices of James B. Gottstein.
You can also go to The Alaska Legal Resource Center or search the entire websitesearch.
(a) The department will make a decision on a nontank vessel streamlined plan or plan amendment within five days after receipt of a complete application. The department will approve a nontank vessel streamlined plan application submitted under 18 AAC 75.410(d) if the plan meets the following requirements:
(1) the information submitted conforms to the requirements of 18 AAC 75.426;
(2) any nontank vessel cleanup contractor identified under 18 AAC 75.426(11) is registered under 18 AAC 75.500 - 18 AAC 75.580 for the appropriate vessel fuel classification and region of operation identified in the application;
(3) any nontank vessel incident management team identified under 18 AAC 75.426(11) is registered under 18 AAC 75.500 - 18 AAC 75.580 for the appropriate vessel fuel classification and region of operation identified in the application;
(4) any response planning facilitator identified under 18 AAC 75.426(14) is registered under 18 AAC 75.500 - 18 AAC 75.580 to provide the appropriate response planning facilitation services identified in the application.
(b) A nontank vessel plan is effective for
(1) three years after the date the plan is approved by the department;
(2) a time period shorter than three years, as specified in the department's approval letter; or
(3) five years, if the requirements of 18 AAC 75.443(e) are met.
(c) Nontank vessel plans are available for review as public records upon request to the department.
History: Eff. 11/27/2002, Register 164
Authority: AS 46.03.020
Note to HTML Version:
The Alaska Administrative Code was automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure its accuracy, but neither Touch N' Go Systems nor the Law Offices of James B. Gottstein can be held responsible for any possible errors. This version of the Alaska Administrative Code is current through June, 2006.
If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Administrative Code be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. Recent editions of the Alaska Administrative Journal may be obtained from the Alaska Lieutenant Governor's Office on the world wide web. If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We hope you find this information useful. Copyright 2006. Touch N' Go Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Last modified 7/05/2006