Made available by
Touch N' Go Systems, Inc., and the
Law Offices of James B. Gottstein.
You can also go to The Alaska Legal Resource Center or search the entire websitesearch.
Within 90 calendar days after the completion of development activities, all financial, performance, and other reports as required by the terms and conditions of the grant agreement shall be submitted by the grantee. The Corporation may approve extensions, for good cause, when requested by the recipient. The Corporation will close out a grant if it determines that the following conditions have been met:
(1) the grantee has submitted all required performance reports, however, a grantee's failure to submit a report will not preclude the Corporation from closing out a grant if it is determined to be in the Corporation's best interest;
(2) the grantee has submitted a final expenditure report and certified that all outstanding grant costs have been paid;
(3) the grantee has certified that all subcontracts have been completed;
(4) excess grant funds or grant income has been returned to the Corporation; and
(5) the Corporation has determined that it has no further interest in keeping the grant open.
History: Eff. 6/11/96, Register 139; am 5/29/2002, Register 164
Authority: AS 18.55.100
Note to HTML Version:
The Alaska Administrative Code was automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure its accuracy, but neither Touch N' Go Systems nor the Law Offices of James B. Gottstein can be held responsible for any possible errors. This version of the Alaska Administrative Code is current through June, 2006.
If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Administrative Code be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. Recent editions of the Alaska Administrative Journal may be obtained from the Alaska Lieutenant Governor's Office on the world wide web. If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We hope you find this information useful. Copyright 2006. Touch N' Go Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Last modified 7/05/2006