Made available by
Touch N' Go Systems, Inc., and the
Law Offices of James B. Gottstein.
You can also go to The Alaska Legal Resource Center or search the entire websitesearch.
(a) The grantee may not assign or delegate the grant agreement or any part of it, or any right to monies paid under the grant agreement, without the written approval of the Corporation.
(b) The grantee may enter into a subcontract for the performance of an activity required by the grant only if:
(1) the grantee remains administratively and financially responsible for the activity and is responsible for the performance of the subcontractor;
(2) the subcontractor agrees that the Corporation's approval of the subcontract shall not create any contractual relationship between the subcontractor and the Corporation;
(3) the subcontractor is authorized to do business in the state and has obtained any necessary bonding required by the Corporation or applicable federal regulations;
(4) the subcontractor agrees to perform in accordance with all applicable grant provisions and agrees to permit the grantee reasonable access to its records for the purposes of 15 AAC 154.740;
(5) the subcontract includes a provision under which the subcontractor indemnifies the Corporation against all damages or claims for damages arising out of the subcontractor's activities under its contract with the grantee; and
(6) the grantee obtains Corporation approval before entering into the subcontract.
History: Eff. 6/11/96, Register 139
Authority: AS 18.55.100
Note to HTML Version:
The Alaska Administrative Code was automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure its accuracy, but neither Touch N' Go Systems nor the Law Offices of James B. Gottstein can be held responsible for any possible errors. This version of the Alaska Administrative Code is current through June, 2006.
If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Administrative Code be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. Recent editions of the Alaska Administrative Journal may be obtained from the Alaska Lieutenant Governor's Office on the world wide web. If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We hope you find this information useful. Copyright 2006. Touch N' Go Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Last modified 7/05/2006