Made available by
Touch N' Go Systems, Inc., and the
Law Offices of James B. Gottstein.
You can also go to The Alaska Legal Resource Center or search the entire website search.
(1) contracts for professional witnesses to provide professional services or testimony relating to existing or probable lawsuits to which the Corporation is or might become a party;
(2) acquisitions or dispositions of real property or an interest in real estate;
(3) purchase of income-producing assets by the Corporation and expenditures associated with the acquisition and holding of those assets;
(4) purchase of books, newspapers, periodicals, audiovisual materials, network information services, including financial informational electronic services, all media advertising, professional memberships, archival materials, objects of art, or archival acquisitions;
(5) contracts for supplies or services for research projects funded by the federal government or private grants;
(6) guest speakers, professional instructors, or performers for management and educational training forums, conferences, or associated programs;
(7) expenditures, not to include services of bond counsel or financial advisors, associated with the issuance of Corporation debt obligations;
(8) expenditures for valuation appraisals for real estate owned by the Corporation;
(9) premium expenditures for all required insurance coverage.
History: Eff. 6/28/96, Register 138
Authority: AS 36.30.015 (f)
Note to HTML Version:
The Alaska Administrative Code was automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure its accuracy, but neither Touch N' Go Systems nor the Law Offices of James B. Gottstein can be held responsible for any possible errors. This version of the Alaska Administrative Code is current through June, 2006.
If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Administrative Code be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. Recent editions of the Alaska Administrative Journal may be obtained from the Alaska Lieutenant Governor's Office on the world wide web. If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We hope you find this information useful. Copyright 2006. Touch N' Go Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Last modified 7/05/2006