Made available by
Touch N' Go Systems, Inc., and the
Law Offices of James B. Gottstein.
You can also go to The Alaska Legal Resource Center or search the entire websitesearch.
Each application by a municipality for a loan from the authority shall be in a form approved by the authority, and must include:
(1) evidence of the municipality's eligibility under 15 AAC 144.020;
(2) a complete description of the purposes of the loan;
(3) unless waived by the authority based upon a finding that a substantially reliable financial statement has been prepared, a financial statement certified by an independent certified public accountant for the last fiscal year of the municipality;
(4) identification of the amount and sources of all financing required to complete the project; and
(5) any additional information or documentation requested by the executive director to determine the municipality's eligibility under this chapter or AS 44.85.
History: Eff. 4/1/76, Register 58; am 10/19/94, Register 132
Authority: AS 44.85.080
Note to HTML Version:
The Alaska Administrative Code was automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure its accuracy, but neither Touch N' Go Systems nor the Law Offices of James B. Gottstein can be held responsible for any possible errors. This version of the Alaska Administrative Code is current through June, 2006.
If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Administrative Code be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. Recent editions of the Alaska Administrative Journal may be obtained from the Alaska Lieutenant Governor's Office on the world wide web. If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We hope you find this information useful. Copyright 2006. Touch N' Go Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Last modified 7/05/2006