Made available by
Touch N' Go Systems, Inc., and the
Law Offices of James B. Gottstein.
You can also go to The Alaska Legal Resource Center or search the entire websitesearch.
(a) A veterinarian or veterinary technician shall obtain the number of continuing education contact hours required by 12 AAC 68.220 in a continuing education program sponsored by
(1) the American Veterinary Medical Association;
(2) the American Animal Hospital Association;
(3) a state veterinary association;
(4) an accredited veterinary school;
(5) other formal, organized professional associations approved by the board;
(6) correspondence courses approved by the board; or
(7) the American Association of Veterinary State Boards Registry of Approved Continuing Education (RACE Program).
(b) No more than one-third of the total continuing education contact hours required under this chapter may be in nonscientific topics.
History: Eff. 4/22/83, Register 86; am 12/27/90, Register 116; am 10/21/92, Register 124; am 5/9/98, Register 146; am 4/9/2005, Register 174
Authority: AS 08.98.050
Note to HTML Version:
The Alaska Administrative Code was automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure its accuracy, but neither Touch N' Go Systems nor the Law Offices of James B. Gottstein can be held responsible for any possible errors. This version of the Alaska Administrative Code is current through June, 2006.
If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Administrative Code be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. Recent editions of the Alaska Administrative Journal may be obtained from the Alaska Lieutenant Governor's Office on the world wide web. If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We hope you find this information useful. Copyright 2006. Touch N' Go Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Last modified 7/05/2006