Made available by
Touch N' Go Systems, Inc., and the
Law Offices of James B. Gottstein.
You can also go to The Alaska Legal Resource Center or search the entire websitesearch.
(a) Grounds for revocation or suspension of licenses for employment of unlicensed personnel are as follows:
(1) retaining the services of any person as a real estate salesperson or an associate real estate broker who is not licensed under AS 08.88;
(2) accepting a commission or valuable consideration as a real estate salesperson for the performance of any of the acts specified in AS 08.88 or this chapter from any person except the real estate broker whose name appears on the salesperson's license.
(b) A licensee may not authorize an unlicensed assistant to perform any duties for which a license is required, including
(1) discussing a listing or property management agreement with an owner or with licensees;
(2) showing any property available for sale or rental;
(3) negotiating or discussing the terms of a sale or rental;
(4) having a prospective buyer or lessee sign an offer to purchase or lease;
(5) presenting an offer to a seller;
(6) making prospecting calls or visits; and
(7) reading prepared information in response to inquiries about properties.
History: Eff. 8/6/67, Register 24; am 7/16/94, Register 131
Authority: AS 08.88.071
Note to HTML Version:
The Alaska Administrative Code was automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure its accuracy, but neither Touch N' Go Systems nor the Law Offices of James B. Gottstein can be held responsible for any possible errors. This version of the Alaska Administrative Code is current through June, 2006.
If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Administrative Code be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. Recent editions of the Alaska Administrative Journal may be obtained from the Alaska Lieutenant Governor's Office on the world wide web. If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We hope you find this information useful. Copyright 2006. Touch N' Go Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Last modified 7/05/2006