Made available by
Touch N' Go Systems, Inc., and the
Law Offices of James B. Gottstein.
You can also go to The Alaska Legal Resource Center or search the entire websitesearch.
An applicant for a home inspector registration shall submit
(1) a complete, notarized application on a form provided by the department;
(2) verification of passing the appropriate examination in 12 AAC 22.030 for the category of home inspection applied for;
(3) the original surety bond or other security required in AS 08.18.071 issued in the name of the applicant;
(4) evidence of public liability and property damage insurance issued in the name of the applicant, as required under AS 08.18.101 ; and
(5) the applicable fees required in 12 AAC 02.235.
History: Eff. 3/25/2004, Register 169
Authority: AS 08.01.065
Note to HTML Version:
The Alaska Administrative Code was automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure its accuracy, but neither Touch N' Go Systems nor the Law Offices of James B. Gottstein can be held responsible for any possible errors. This version of the Alaska Administrative Code is current through June, 2006.
If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Administrative Code be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. Recent editions of the Alaska Administrative Journal may be obtained from the Alaska Lieutenant Governor's Office on the world wide web. If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We hope you find this information useful. Copyright 2006. Touch N' Go Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Last modified 7/05/2006