Made available by
Touch N' Go Systems, Inc., and the
Law Offices of James B. Gottstein.
You can also go to The Alaska Legal Resource Center or search the entire website search.
A roofing contractor performs the following services on all types of roofs using all types of roofing material:
(1) installation of roof sheathing;
(2) installation or application of roof weatherproofing and insulation;
(3) repair of structural damage to roof support system, but not construction or installation of new roof support system;
(4) extension of roof penetrations, vents, and drains on an existing structure, except electrical penetrations; or
(5) installation of skylights.
History: Eff. 7/26/90, Register 115
Authority: AS 08.01.080
AS 08.18.171 (8)
Note to HTML Version:
The Alaska Administrative Code was automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure its accuracy, but neither Touch N' Go Systems nor the Law Offices of James B. Gottstein can be held responsible for any possible errors. This version of the Alaska Administrative Code is current through June, 2006.
If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Administrative Code be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. Recent editions of the Alaska Administrative Journal may be obtained from the Alaska Lieutenant Governor's Office on the world wide web. If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We hope you find this information useful. Copyright 2006. Touch N' Go Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Last modified 7/05/2006