Made available by
Touch N' Go Systems, Inc., and the
Law Offices of James B. Gottstein.
You can also go to The Alaska Legal Resource Center or search the entire website search.
(a) The application for registration required by AS 08.18.021 must be completed in every respect and made under oath.
(b) When an incomplete application is received by the department, or application is made on an obsolete form, it will be returned with all supporting documents to the applicant.
(c) An application is incomplete under any of the following circumstances:
(1) all required information is not provided, including appropriate signatures and verification;
(2) the surety bond required by AS 08.18.071 is not provided, or is incomplete;
(3) the evidence of insurance required by AS 08.18.101 is not provided, or is incomplete;
(4) the surety has not filed with the department a power-of-attorney designating its attorney-in-fact for the execution of the bond listed in (c)(2) of this section;
(5) the bond listed in (c)(2) of this section is not written for the balance of the registration year;
(6) the required fee has not been submitted.
History: Eff. 7/2/77, Register 62; am 3/1/78, Register 65
Authority: AS 08.18.051
Note to HTML Version:
The Alaska Administrative Code was automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure its accuracy, but neither Touch N' Go Systems nor the Law Offices of James B. Gottstein can be held responsible for any possible errors. This version of the Alaska Administrative Code is current through June, 2006.
If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Administrative Code be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. Recent editions of the Alaska Administrative Journal may be obtained from the Alaska Lieutenant Governor's Office on the world wide web. If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We hope you find this information useful. Copyright 2006. Touch N' Go Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Last modified 7/05/2006