Made available by
Touch N' Go Systems, Inc., and the
Law Offices of James B. Gottstein.
You can also go to The Alaska Legal Resource Center or search the entire websitesearch.
(a) The following fees are established for general, mechanical, and all specialty construction contractors:
(1) nonrefundable application fee for initial registration or residential contractor endorsement, $50;
(2) certificate of registration and license enforcement support fee, for all or part of the initial biennial registration period, $200;
(3) biennial certificate of registration renewal and license enforcement support fee, $200;
(4) fee for change from one specialty to another specialty, or from specialty to mechanical, or from mechanical to specialty, contractor registration, $25;
(5) name change, $50;
(6) bonding research, $20;
(7) residential contractor endorsement fee, for all or part of the initial biennial endorsement period, $200;
(8) biennial residential contractor endorsement renewal fee, $200;
(9) residential contractor endorsement examination fee, $75.
(b) When a registrant upgrades from a specialty or mechanical contractor registration to a general contractor registration, or downgrades from a general contractor registration to a specialty or mechanical contractor registration, the following fees will be assessed:
(1) when, as a result of the change, the registrant's registration period at the time of the change is reduced, $50;
(2) when, as a result of the change, the registrant's registration period at the time of the change is extended, $75;
(3) repealed 11/15/96.
History: Eff. 9/27/86, Register 99; am 11/20/86, Register 100; am 10/1/88, Register 107; am 5/4/90, Register 114; am 5/20/92, Register 122; am 8/20/93, Register 127; am 10/29/94, Register 132; am 11/15/96, Register 140; am 11/27/98, Register 148; am 10/28/2000, Register 156; am 3/25/2004, Register 169
Authority: AS 08.01.065
Note to HTML Version:
The Alaska Administrative Code was automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure its accuracy, but neither Touch N' Go Systems nor the Law Offices of James B. Gottstein can be held responsible for any possible errors. This version of the Alaska Administrative Code is current through June, 2006.
If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Administrative Code be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. Recent editions of the Alaska Administrative Journal may be obtained from the Alaska Lieutenant Governor's Office on the world wide web. If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We hope you find this information useful. Copyright 2006. Touch N' Go Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Last modified 7/05/2006