Made available by
Touch N' Go Systems, Inc., and the
Law Offices of James B. Gottstein.
You can also go to The Alaska Legal Resource Center or search the entire websitesearch.
(a) The following fees are established for architects, engineers, land surveyors, and landscape architects:
(1) application fee for initial registration and corporate, limited liability company, or limited liability partnership certification, $50;
(2) review fee for registration by comity, $125;
(3) registration fee for all or part of the initial biennial registration period, $295;
(4) biennial registration renewal fee, $295;
(5) corporation, limited liability company, or limited liability partnership certification fee, for all or part of the biennial certification period, $295;
(6) biennial corporation, limited liability company, or limited liability partnership certification renewal fee, $295;
(7) amendment to corporate, limited liability company, or limited liability partnership certification, $60;
(8) fee for having examination proctored out of state, $50;
(9) examination review fee:
(A) Landscape Architect Registration Examination (LARE), for each section, $100;
(B) all other examinations, $100;
(10) retired status registration one-time fee, $50.
(b) The following examination fees are established for engineers, land surveyors, and landscape architects:
(1) Fundamentals of Engineering, $75;
(2) Principles and Practices of Engineering (PE), $145;
(3) Fundamentals of Land Surveying, $80;
(4) Principles and Practices of Land Surveying (PLS), $95;
(5) Alaska Land Surveying Exam (AKLS), $100;
(6) Landscape Architect Registration Examination (LARE):
(A) Section A, $70;
(B) Section B, $110;
(C) Section C, $240;
(D) Section D, $175;
(E) Section E, $240.
(c) Repealed 4/19/97.
(d) The examination fees established in this section are due each time an applicant applies for an examination or examination division.
(e) The following fee is established for opening a file for the retention of completed land surveyor work verification forms: $50.
History: Eff. 11/20/86, Register 100; am 10/1/88, Register 107; am 5/4/90, Register 114; am 5/20/92, Register 122; am 9/5/93, Register 127; am 11/3/95, Register 136; am 4/19/97, Register 142; am 7/26/97, Register 143; am 11/29/97, Register 144; am 1/8/98, Register 145; am 11/14/99, Register 152; am 2/2/2001, Register 157; am 8/8/2003, Register 167; am 12/2/2005, Register 176
Authority: AS 08.01.065
Note to HTML Version:
The Alaska Administrative Code was automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure its accuracy, but neither Touch N' Go Systems nor the Law Offices of James B. Gottstein can be held responsible for any possible errors. This version of the Alaska Administrative Code is current through June, 2006.
If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Administrative Code be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. Recent editions of the Alaska Administrative Journal may be obtained from the Alaska Lieutenant Governor's Office on the world wide web. If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We hope you find this information useful. Copyright 2006. Touch N' Go Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Last modified 7/05/2006