Made available by
Touch N' Go Systems, Inc., and the
Law Offices of James B. Gottstein.
You can also go to The Alaska Legal Resource Center or search the entire websitesearch.
Except as otherwise provided in this chapter for a particular board or occupation, the following fees apply to all boards and professions listed in AS 08.01.010 :
(1) duplicate license fee, $5;
(2) fee for verification or certification of an Alaska license, registration, or examination, $20;
(3) name change, except for construction contractors, $5;
(4) photocopy fee, $.25 per page, which may be waived by the department if the total fee is less than $5;
(5) facsimile fee, $1 per page, which may be waived by the department if the total fee is less than $5;
(6) returned check fee, $20;
(7) repealed 12/28/97;
(8) exam postponement fee, $25;
(9) wall certificate fee, $20;
(10) fee for proctoring an examination for another state's applicant, $50;
(11) fee for specialized report of licensing data that the department has agreed to provide, $100 plus the cost of supplies;
(12) express delivery handling fee, $20;
(13) fee for providing the most recently printed roster of all licensees in a licensing program, other than business licensing, with
(A) 2,000 or less licensees, $5;
(B) more than 2,000 licensees, $15;
(C) repealed 3/25/2004;
(14) fee for a courtesy license issued under 12 AAC 02.955, $100;
(15) courtesy license application fee, $50;
(16) examination review fee, $50.
History: Eff. 9/27/86, Register 99; am 11/20/86, Register 100; am 4/3/88, Register 105; am 5/28/93, Register 126; am 2/13/94, Register 129; am 12/28/97, Register 144; am 11/27/98, Register 148; am 6/13/2002, Register 162; am 3/25/2004, Register 169
Authority: AS 08.01.062
Note to HTML Version:
The Alaska Administrative Code was automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure its accuracy, but neither Touch N' Go Systems nor the Law Offices of James B. Gottstein can be held responsible for any possible errors. This version of the Alaska Administrative Code is current through June, 2006.
If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Administrative Code be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. Recent editions of the Alaska Administrative Journal may be obtained from the Alaska Lieutenant Governor's Office on the world wide web. If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We hope you find this information useful. Copyright 2006. Touch N' Go Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Last modified 7/05/2006