Made available by
Touch N' Go Systems, Inc., and the
Law Offices of James B. Gottstein.
You can also go to The Alaska Legal Resource Center or search the entire website search.
(a) Before initiating an adjudication under AS 46.15.165 , the commissioner will identify in writing the geographic and hydrologic boundaries and the hydrologic resources of the adjudication area. The written identification will
(1) describe the interaction and hydrologic communication between the surface water drainage systems and the ground water flow systems;
(2) identify the surface water topographic drainage divide and the boundaries of ground water aquifer systems on the most detailed United States Geological Survey map available for the basin;
(3) describe the geographic and hydrologic boundary and the area in square miles;
(4) describe how the boundary and area size were determined;
(5) collect and summarize available stream discharge and ground water data and determine, where possible, mean monthly and annual stream discharge, high and low flows, duration curves, current water use, and the aquifer's yield; and
(6) summarize ongoing and planned hydrologic or hydrogeologic investigations in the area.
(b) The commissioner will, in his or her discretion, alter the boundaries identified in (a) of this section as needed after an adjudication is initiated under 11 AAC 93.410.
History: Eff. 11/7/90, Register 116
Authority: AS 46.15.020
Note to HTML Version:
The Alaska Administrative Code was automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure its accuracy, but neither Touch N' Go Systems nor the Law Offices of James B. Gottstein can be held responsible for any possible errors. This version of the Alaska Administrative Code is current through June, 2006.
If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Administrative Code be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. Recent editions of the Alaska Administrative Journal may be obtained from the Alaska Lieutenant Governor's Office on the world wide web. If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We hope you find this information useful. Copyright 2006. Touch N' Go Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Last modified 7/05/2006