Made available by
Touch N' Go Systems, Inc., and the
Law Offices of James B. Gottstein.
You can also go to The Alaska Legal Resource Center or search the entire websitesearch.
A claim to an existing right is extinguished unless the claim was filed by
(1) March 27, 1967, for the Kodiak Recording District;
(2) May 31, 1967, for the Seldovia, Homer, Kenai, and Seward Recording Districts;
(3) July 31, 1967, for the Anchorage, Palmer, and Whittier Recording Districts;
(4) October 31, 1967, for all Southeast Alaska Recording Districts; and
(5) April 30, 1968, for the Cordova, Nome, and Fairbanks Recording Districts and for the remainder of the state.
History: Eff. 12/29/79, Register 72
Authority: AS 46.15.020
AS 46.15.135 (b)
Note to HTML Version:
The Alaska Administrative Code was automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure its accuracy, but neither Touch N' Go Systems nor the Law Offices of James B. Gottstein can be held responsible for any possible errors. This version of the Alaska Administrative Code is current through June, 2006.
If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Administrative Code be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. Recent editions of the Alaska Administrative Journal may be obtained from the Alaska Lieutenant Governor's Office on the world wide web. If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We hope you find this information useful. Copyright 2006. Touch N' Go Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Last modified 7/05/2006