Made available by
Touch N' Go Systems, Inc., and the
Law Offices of James B. Gottstein.
You can also go to The Alaska Legal Resource Center or search the entire websitesearch.
(a) Applications and documents filed with omissions or errors give the applicant no priority if
(1) the land description is insufficient to identify the land or the description does not comply with the compactness requirements;
(2) the total acreage exceeds the maximum established by law or regulation, except where the rule of approximation applies;
(3) the total acreage is less than the minimum established by law or regulation;
(4) the full filing fee and the first year's rental, where required, is not filed; and
(5) the application is not signed by or on behalf of each person having an interest in the application whether by written or oral agreement or contract.
(b) Applications with the defects listed in (a) of this section may be corrected without loss of filing fee if done within 15 days of receipt of notice of the defect, but the time of filing is the date of the receipt of the correct information.
(c) The director may allow the correction of any other omission or error in an application or document other than those listed in (a) of this section without affecting the original filing time if he determines that the omission or error is immaterial or due to excusable inadvertence.
History: Eff. 9/5/74, Register 51
Authority: AS 38.05.020 (b)
Note to HTML Version:
The Alaska Administrative Code was automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure its accuracy, but neither Touch N' Go Systems nor the Law Offices of James B. Gottstein can be held responsible for any possible errors. This version of the Alaska Administrative Code is current through June, 2006.
If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Administrative Code be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. Recent editions of the Alaska Administrative Journal may be obtained from the Alaska Lieutenant Governor's Office on the world wide web. If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We hope you find this information useful. Copyright 2006. Touch N' Go Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Last modified 7/05/2006