Made available by
Touch N' Go Systems, Inc., and the
Law Offices of James B. Gottstein.
You can also go to The Alaska Legal Resource Center or search the entire websitesearch.
(1) state all the facts that may entitle the applicant to a modification of the work commitment;
(2) state the location and status of all past and present activities on the lease;
(3) contain a detailed report of all activity on the lease preceding the filing of the application and must include an accounting for all expenses and costs of operating the lease;
(4) be filed not later than 30 days before the existing deadline for the fulfillment of the term of the work commitment the lessee wishes to be modified;
(5) address all pertinent factors listed in 11 AAC 83.700(b) - (e), as appropriate; and
(6) in connection with an application for a waiver under 11 AAC 83.700(e) , affirm the lessee's readiness and ability to post a performance bond or to provide other security acceptable to the commissioner to assure fulfillment of the work commitment.
History: Eff. 11/9/79, Register 72; am 9/25/85, Register 95
Authority: AS 38.05.020
Note to HTML Version:
The Alaska Administrative Code was automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure its accuracy, but neither Touch N' Go Systems nor the Law Offices of James B. Gottstein can be held responsible for any possible errors. This version of the Alaska Administrative Code is current through June, 2006.
If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Administrative Code be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. Recent editions of the Alaska Administrative Journal may be obtained from the Alaska Lieutenant Governor's Office on the world wide web. If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We hope you find this information useful. Copyright 2006. Touch N' Go Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Last modified 7/05/2006