Made available by
Touch N' Go Systems, Inc., and the
Law Offices of James B. Gottstein.
You can also go to The Alaska Legal Resource Center or search the entire websitesearch.
In this chapter, unless the context indicates otherwise,
(1) "CARF" means the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities;
(2) "department" means the Department of Health and Social Services;
(3) "JCAHO" means the Joint Commission on Accrediation of Healthcare Organizations;
(4) "revocation" means the canceling of the privilege for a facility or program to provide services under this chapter;
(5) "substance abuse" means alcoholism, intoxication, drug abuse and misuse of hazardous volatile materials and substances by inhalant abusers;
(6) "suspension" means the barring or exclusion of the privilege for a facility or program to provide services under this chapter.
History: Eff. 12/14/76, Register 60; am 6/2/94, Register 130; am 6/24/2004, Register 170
Authority: AS 47.37.140
Note to HTML Version:
The Alaska Administrative Code was automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure its accuracy, but neither Touch N' Go Systems nor the Law Offices of James B. Gottstein can be held responsible for any possible errors. This version of the Alaska Administrative Code is current through June, 2006.
If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Administrative Code be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. Recent editions of the Alaska Administrative Journal may be obtained from the Alaska Lieutenant Governor's Office on the world wide web. If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We hope you find this information useful. Copyright 2006. Touch N' Go Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Last modified 7/05/2006