Made available by
Touch N' Go Systems, Inc., and the
Law Offices of James B. Gottstein.
You can also go to The Alaska Legal Resource Center or search the entire website search.
(a) A migratory bird hunting guide shall register each year with the department before providing migratory bird hunting guide services by submitting to the department a completed migratory bird hunting guide registration form provided by the department that includes at least the following information at the time of registration:
(1) the name, permanent residence address, mailing address, and phone number of the migratory bird hunting guide;
(2) the areas in which the migratory bird hunting guide will operate; and
(3) the name, address, and telephone number of any business that employs the migratory bird hunting guide or that the guide is affiliated with for the purposes of providing migratory bird hunting guiding services.
(b) A person engaged in providing migratory bird hunting guide services must have in possession a copy of a validated migratory bird guide hunting registration form for the current year.
(c) For purposes of this section,
(1) "migratory bird hunting guide" means a person who provides migratory bird hunting guide services;
(2) "migratory bird hunting guide services" means to assist, for compensation or with the intent to receive compensation, a migratory bird hunter to take or attempt to take migratory birds by accompanying or personally directing the hunter in migratory bird hunting activities;
(3) "person" includes a business entity.
History: Eff. 7/1/2002, Register 162
Authority: AS 16.05.255
Note to HTML Version:
The Alaska Administrative Code was automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure its accuracy, but neither Touch N' Go Systems nor the Law Offices of James B. Gottstein can be held responsible for any possible errors. This version of the Alaska Administrative Code is current through June, 2006.
If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Administrative Code be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. Recent editions of the Alaska Administrative Journal may be obtained from the Alaska Lieutenant Governor's Office on the world wide web. If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We hope you find this information useful. Copyright 2006. Touch N' Go Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Last modified 7/05/2006