Made available by
Touch N' Go Systems, Inc., and the
Law Offices of James B. Gottstein.
You can also go to The Alaska Legal Resource Center or search the entire website search.
(a) Except when taken as allowable bycatch in another directed fishery, miscellaneous groundfish may be taken in the Eastern Gulf of Alaska Area only under the conditions of a permit issued by the commissioner. The permit may
(1) restrict the depth of fishing operations;
(2) specify season dates;
(3) specify areas of fishing operations by district, subdistrict, or statistical subareas;
(4) establish the minimum size of harvested fish;
(5) specify the type and configuration of gear;
(6) require the completion of logbooks provided by the department and require that the logbooks be attached to a fish ticket at the time of landing; and
(7) require other conditions determined by the commissioner to be necessary for conservation or management purposes.
History: Eff. 6/15/97, Register 142
Authority: AS 16.05.251
Note to HTML Version:
The Alaska Administrative Code was automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure its accuracy, but neither Touch N' Go Systems nor the Law Offices of James B. Gottstein can be held responsible for any possible errors. This version of the Alaska Administrative Code is current through June, 2006.
If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Administrative Code be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. Recent editions of the Alaska Administrative Journal may be obtained from the Alaska Lieutenant Governor's Office on the world wide web. If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We hope you find this information useful. Copyright 2006. Touch N' Go Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Last modified 7/05/2006