Made available by
Touch N' Go Systems, Inc., and the
Law Offices of James B. Gottstein.
You can also go to The Alaska Legal Resource Center or search the entire website search.
(a) From June 1 through October 31, purse seine vessels may make practice purse seine sets. The sets may be made only during daylight hours. All fish caught shall be returned to the water without further harm.
(b) Purse seine practice sets may be made only in the following locations:
(1) inside Lazy Bay west of 154ΓΈ 13.50' W. long.;
(2) inside Larson Bay west of 153ΓΈ 59.00' W. long.;
(3) Kodiak, within one-half mile of the Sealand dock; and
(4) Old Harbor, within one-half mile of the entrance to the boat harbor;
(5) Port Bailey, within one-half mile of the Port Bailey Cannery dock; and
(6) Northeast Arm Uganik, within one-half mile of the Uganik Cannery dock.
History: Eff. 4/14/93, Register 126; am 6/15/96, Register 138; am 5/29/99, Register 150
Authority: AS 16.05.251
Note to HTML Version:
The Alaska Administrative Code was automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure its accuracy, but neither Touch N' Go Systems nor the Law Offices of James B. Gottstein can be held responsible for any possible errors. This version of the Alaska Administrative Code is current through June, 2006.
If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Administrative Code be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. Recent editions of the Alaska Administrative Journal may be obtained from the Alaska Lieutenant Governor's Office on the world wide web. If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We hope you find this information useful. Copyright 2006. Touch N' Go Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Last modified 7/05/2006