Made available by
Touch N' Go Systems, Inc., and the
Law Offices of James B. Gottstein.
You can also go to The Alaska Legal Resource Center or search the entire website search.
(a) In Districts 1 - 3, set gillnets and drift gillnets only may be operated, except that in District 1 after July 15 set gillnets only may be operated in the following locations:
(1) waters of the Black River including waters within one nautical mile of its terminus;
(2) waters of Kwikluak Pass downstream of Agmulegut and the waters of Kwemeluk Pass;
(3) waters of Alakanuk Pass downstream from the mouth of Kuiukpak Slough;
(4) waters of Kwiguk Pass downstream of the mouth of Kawokhawik Slough;
(5) waters of Kawanak Pass downstream from Sea Gull Point;
(6) waters of Kwikpak Pass downstream from Sea Gull Point;
(7) waters of Apoon Pass downstream of the mouth of the Kotlik River and waters of Okwega Pass downstream from its confluence with Apoon Pass;
(8) waters within one nautical mile seaward from any grassland bank in District 1.
(b) In Districts 4 - 6, set gillnets and fish wheels only may be operated.
(c) No person may operate more than one fish wheel at any one time.
(d) No person may operate or assist in operating more than one type of gear at any one time.
History: In effect before 1983; am 6/30/83, Register 86; am 5/11/85, Register 94; am 7/16/92, Register 123
Authority: AS 16.05.251
Note to HTML Version:
The Alaska Administrative Code was automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure its accuracy, but neither Touch N' Go Systems nor the Law Offices of James B. Gottstein can be held responsible for any possible errors. This version of the Alaska Administrative Code is current through June, 2006.
If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Administrative Code be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. Recent editions of the Alaska Administrative Journal may be obtained from the Alaska Lieutenant Governor's Office on the world wide web. If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We hope you find this information useful. Copyright 2006. Touch N' Go Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Last modified 7/05/2006