Made available by
Touch N' Go Systems, Inc., and the
Law Offices of James B. Gottstein.
You can also go to The Alaska Legal Resource Center or search the entire website search.
(a) A district or other applicant that is aggrieved by a final action of the department regarding a payment or award of money as described in 4 AAC 40.010 may file a notice of appeal with the commissioner by registered mail. The notice of appeal must be postmarked no later than 30 calendar days after receipt of notice of the final action being appealed.
(b) The notice of appeal must contain
(1) a copy of the written action being appealed;
(2) an itemized listing of each alleged violation of statute or regulation upon which the appeal is based;
(3) a statement of the facts supporting each alleged violation of statute or regulation; and
(4) the specific relief sought.
(c) the notice of appeal must be signed
(1) by the superintendent, if the appeal is filed by a district; or
(2) by the chairman or presiding officer of the board, committee, or organization making application, if the appeal is filed by an applicant other than a district.
(d) Failure to raise an issue in the notice of appeal waives the issue in the subsequent proceedings under this chapter.
History: Eff. 10/16/81, Register 80; am 2/11/89, Register 109; am 11/10/2002, Register 164
Authority: AS 14.07.060
Note to HTML Version:
The Alaska Administrative Code was automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure its accuracy, but neither Touch N' Go Systems nor the Law Offices of James B. Gottstein can be held responsible for any possible errors. This version of the Alaska Administrative Code is current through June, 2006.
If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Administrative Code be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. Recent editions of the Alaska Administrative Journal may be obtained from the Alaska Lieutenant Governor's Office on the world wide web. If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We hope you find this information useful. Copyright 2006. Touch N' Go Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Last modified 7/05/2006