Made available by
Touch N' Go Systems, Inc., and the
Law Offices of James B. Gottstein.
You can also go to The Alaska Legal Resource Center or search the entire website search.
(a) A district shall provide to the department a report on or before June 30 of each year that describes for each school in the district during the school year the number of
(1) infractions involving violence against a person at the school;
(2) infractions involving a weapon at the school;
(3) days students were suspended for infractions involving violence against a person or infractions involving a weapon at each school;
(4) expulsions for infractions involving violence against a person or infractions involving a weapon at a school;
(6) victims of violent criminal offenses as determined under 4 AAC 06.230; and
(7) truancies at schools in the district, as determined by the district under its procedures established under AS 14.30.030 .
(b) A district shall file the report required in (a) of this section electronically in a format required by the department, unless the department determines in writing that the district does not have the capability of filing the report electronically in that format.
History: Eff. 11/23/2003, Register 168
Authority: AS 14.07.020
Note to HTML Version:
The Alaska Administrative Code was automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure its accuracy, but neither Touch N' Go Systems nor the Law Offices of James B. Gottstein can be held responsible for any possible errors. This version of the Alaska Administrative Code is current through June, 2006.
If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Administrative Code be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. Recent editions of the Alaska Administrative Journal may be obtained from the Alaska Lieutenant Governor's Office on the world wide web. If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We hope you find this information useful. Copyright 2006. Touch N' Go Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Last modified 7/05/2006