Made available by
Touch N' Go Systems, Inc., and the
Law Offices of James B. Gottstein.
You can also go to The Alaska Legal Resource Center or search the entire website search.
In this chapter, unless the context requires otherwise,
(1) "demonstration" means the operation of a new or used boat for the purpose of selling, transferring, bartering, negotiating, or attempting to negotiate the sale or exchange of any interest in the boat, including the operation of a boat by a manufacturer for the purposes of testing the boat; "demonstration" does not include the operation of a boat for personal purposes by a dealer or manufacturer, or an employee of a dealer or manufacturer, or by the friends or family of that person;
(2) "department" means the Department of Administration;
(3) "division" means the division of motor vehicles in the Department of Administration;
(4) "operate" has the meaning given in AS 05.25.100 ;
(5) "state of principal use" means the state or territory of the United States that includes the water of the state where the boat is used or to be used most during a calendar year;
(6) "sticker" means a "decal" required for registration of a boat under AS 05.25.055 .
History: Eff. 2/3/2001, Register 157
Authority: AS 05.25.055
Note to HTML Version:
The Alaska Administrative Code was automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure its accuracy, but neither Touch N' Go Systems nor the Law Offices of James B. Gottstein can be held responsible for any possible errors. This version of the Alaska Administrative Code is current through June, 2006.
If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Administrative Code be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. Recent editions of the Alaska Administrative Journal may be obtained from the Alaska Lieutenant Governor's Office on the world wide web. If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We hope you find this information useful. Copyright 2006. Touch N' Go Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Last modified 7/05/2006