Made available by
Touch N' Go Systems, Inc., and the
Law Offices of James B. Gottstein.
You can also go to The Alaska Legal Resource Center or search the entire website search.
(a) Except as provided in (b) - (e) of this section, a certificate of number is valid until the date of expiration prescribed by the department.
(b) A certificate of number issued by the department is invalid after the date when
(1) the boat is documented or required to be documented under C.F.R. 46, Part 67, as revised as of October 1, 1999;
(2) the person whose name appears on the certificate of number as owner of the boat transfers all of that person's ownership in the boat; or
(3) the boat is destroyed or abandoned.
(c) A certificate of number issued by the department is invalid if
(1) the application for the certificate of number contains a false or fraudulent statement; or
(2) the fees for the issuance of the certificate of number are not paid.
(d) A certificate of number is invalid 60 days after the day when this state is no longer that state of principal use for that boat.
(e) A certificate of number is invalid when the person whose name appears on the certificate involuntarily loses that person's interest in the numbered boat by legal process.
History: Eff. 2/3/2001, Register 157
Authority: AS 05.25.055
Note to HTML Version:
The Alaska Administrative Code was automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure its accuracy, but neither Touch N' Go Systems nor the Law Offices of James B. Gottstein can be held responsible for any possible errors. This version of the Alaska Administrative Code is current through June, 2006.
If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Administrative Code be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. Recent editions of the Alaska Administrative Journal may be obtained from the Alaska Lieutenant Governor's Office on the world wide web. If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We hope you find this information useful. Copyright 2006. Touch N' Go Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Last modified 7/05/2006