Made available by
Touch N' Go Systems, Inc., and the
Law Offices of James B. Gottstein.
You can also go to The Alaska Legal Resource Center or search the entire website search.
Attorneys appointed by the court under Alaska Administrative Rule (2)(b)(1)(B) are entitled to be compensated at the rate of $60 per hour for in-court representation and $50 per hour for out-of-court work. Total compensation for any case will not exceed the following schedule:
(1) Misdemeanor disposed of following plea of guilty or nolo contendere, or by dismissal - $400;
(2) Misdemeanor disposed of following trial - $800;
(3) Felony disposed of following a plea of guilty or nolo contendere, or by dismissal - $2,000;
(4) Felony disposed of following trial - $4,000;
(5) Probation or parole revocation proceeding or a proceeding under Criminal Rule 35(b):
(A) Misdemeanor - $350;
(B) Felony - $1,000;
(6) Appeal, including combined sentence and merit appeals:
(A) From the district court - $500;
(B) From the superior court - $1,500;
(7) Sentence appeal:
(A) From the district court - $250;
(B) From the superior court - $750;
(8) Petition for review, including any additional or successive petitions in the same case:
(A) From the district court - $350;
(B) From the superior court - $1,000;
(9) Petition for hearing, including successive petitions to the court of appeals and the supreme court in the circumstances permitted by statute:
(A) If denied - $750;
(B) If granted - $1,000.
History: Eff. 7/31/86, Register 99
Authority: AS 44.21.410
Note to HTML Version:
The Alaska Administrative Code was automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure its accuracy, but neither Touch N' Go Systems nor the Law Offices of James B. Gottstein can be held responsible for any possible errors. This version of the Alaska Administrative Code is current through June, 2006.
If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Administrative Code be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. Recent editions of the Alaska Administrative Journal may be obtained from the Alaska Lieutenant Governor's Office on the world wide web. If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We hope you find this information useful. Copyright 2006. Touch N' Go Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Last modified 7/05/2006