Made available by
Touch N' Go Systems, Inc., and the
Law Offices of James B. Gottstein.
You can also go to The Alaska Legal Resource Center or search the entire website search.
(a) If a filer does not file a disclosure statement by the date specified in AS 24.60.210 , the staff of the commission shall send a written notice to the filer at the address on file with the commission. The notice must state
(1) that the disclosure statement has not been filed;
(2) the date on which the disclosure statement was due;
(3) that refusal or failure to file may result in the imposition of sanctions under AS 24.60.174 or 24.60.176;
(4) the amount of the civil penalty assessed to date under 2 AAC 50.790;
(5) that the civil penalty assessed under 2 AAC 50.790 increases until the disclosure statement is filed; and
(b) If the commission believes that a filer violated AS 24.60.260 (a), the commission will notify the Select Committee on Legislative Ethics.
(c) If a filer files a disclosure statement after the date specified in AS 24.60.210 , the staff of the commission shall send a written notice to the filer at the address on file with the commission. The notice must state the
(1) amount of the civil penalty assessed under 2 AAC 50.790; and
History: Eff. 7/20/95, Register 135
Authority: AS 24.60.200
Note to HTML Version:
The Alaska Administrative Code was automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure its accuracy, but neither Touch N' Go Systems nor the Law Offices of James B. Gottstein can be held responsible for any possible errors. This version of the Alaska Administrative Code is current through June, 2006.
If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Administrative Code be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. Recent editions of the Alaska Administrative Journal may be obtained from the Alaska Lieutenant Governor's Office on the world wide web. If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We hope you find this information useful. Copyright 2006. Touch N' Go Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Last modified 7/05/2006