Made available by
Touch N' Go Systems, Inc., and the
Law Offices of James B. Gottstein.
You can also go to The Alaska Legal Resource Center or search the entire website search.
A group or nongroup entity shall report contributions from an ongoing payroll deduction program or other automatic payment plan in each reporting period for each contributor by providing the
(1) name and address of the contributor;
(2) aggregate amount contributed during the reporting period;
(3) aggregate amount contributed during the calendar year;
(4) principal occupation and employer of the contributor, unless the aggregate amount contributed in a calendar year is $250 or less; and
(5) amount of each deduction or payment and the frequency of each deduction or payment.
History: Eff. 2/20/2005, Register 173
Authority: AS 15.13.030
Note to HTML Version:
The Alaska Administrative Code was automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure its accuracy, but neither Touch N' Go Systems nor the Law Offices of James B. Gottstein can be held responsible for any possible errors. This version of the Alaska Administrative Code is current through June, 2006.
If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Administrative Code be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. Recent editions of the Alaska Administrative Journal may be obtained from the Alaska Lieutenant Governor's Office on the world wide web. If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We hope you find this information useful. Copyright 2006. Touch N' Go Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Last modified 7/05/2006