Made available by
Touch N' Go Systems, Inc., and the
Law Offices of James B. Gottstein.
You can also go to The Alaska Legal Resource Center or search the entire website search.
For purposes of this chapter, unless the context otherwise requires,
(1) "audit period" means the entity's fiscal year in which the entity expended financial assistance;
(2) "entity" does not include the University of Alaska or any other state agency;
(3) "financial assistance" means state grants, contracts, provider agreements, cooperative agreements, and all forms of state financial assistance to an entity; "financial assistance" includes all forms of state financial assistance provided through an entity to a third party;
(4) "known questioned costs" means those questioned costs specifically identified by the auditor in the audit conducted under this chapter;
(5) "state coordinating agency" means the office of management and budget (OMB), Office of the Governor, or OMB's designee.
History: Eff. 7/1/98, Register 146
Authority: AS 37.05.020
Note to HTML Version:
The Alaska Administrative Code was automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure its accuracy, but neither Touch N' Go Systems nor the Law Offices of James B. Gottstein can be held responsible for any possible errors. This version of the Alaska Administrative Code is current through June, 2006.
If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Administrative Code be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. Recent editions of the Alaska Administrative Journal may be obtained from the Alaska Lieutenant Governor's Office on the world wide web. If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We hope you find this information useful. Copyright 2006. Touch N' Go Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Last modified 7/05/2006