Made available by
Touch N' Go Systems, Inc., and the
Law Offices of James B. Gottstein.
You can also go to The Alaska Legal Resource Center or search the entire website search.
(a) For purposes of this chapter, "financial assistance" does not include the following:
(1) public assistance provided under AS 47;
(2) goods or services purchased for the direct administration or operation of state government;
(3) moneys advanced to an entity under one or more state loan programs;
(4) power cost equalization payments made to an electric cooperative on behalf of its customers;
(5) scholarships, loans, or other tuition aid provided to students, but paid to an education institution on their behalf.
(b) In addition to the exemptions set out in (a) of this section, for a third party, "financial assistance" does not include goods purchased from the third party for direct administration or operation of the entity that received financial assistance.
History: Eff. 7/1/98, Register 146
Authority: AS 37.05.020
Note to HTML Version:
The Alaska Administrative Code was automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure its accuracy, but neither Touch N' Go Systems nor the Law Offices of James B. Gottstein can be held responsible for any possible errors. This version of the Alaska Administrative Code is current through June, 2006.
If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Administrative Code be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. Recent editions of the Alaska Administrative Journal may be obtained from the Alaska Lieutenant Governor's Office on the world wide web. If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We hope you find this information useful. Copyright 2006. Touch N' Go Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Last modified 7/05/2006