Made available by
Touch N' Go Systems, Inc., and the
Law Offices of James B. Gottstein.
You can also go to The Alaska Legal Resource Center or search the entire website search.
Unless the context indicates otherwise, in this chapter
(1) "administrator" means a person authorized by the commissioner of administration to administer this chapter;
(2) "applicant" means an individual who has applied for a bonus, as defined in AS 47.45.150 (1);
(3) "disability" means a condition as defined in AS 13.26.353 (a);
(4) "eligibility period" means the durational residency requirement imposed by AS 47.45.010 (d);
(5) "immediate family" means the parents, siblings, and children of an individual or his or her spouse;
(6) "nursing home" means a facility as defined in AS 08.70.180 (5);
(7) "principal place of abode" means the dwelling in which a person resides for more than one-half of the relevant period; and
(8) "recipient" means an individual who is receiving monthly payments under this chapter or who is temporarily disqualified from receiving those payments.
History: Eff. 9/13/81, Register 79; am 12/1/90, Register 117
Authority: AS 47.45.100 (1)
Note to HTML Version:
The Alaska Administrative Code was automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure its accuracy, but neither Touch N' Go Systems nor the Law Offices of James B. Gottstein can be held responsible for any possible errors. This version of the Alaska Administrative Code is current through June, 2006.
If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Administrative Code be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. Recent editions of the Alaska Administrative Journal may be obtained from the Alaska Lieutenant Governor's Office on the world wide web. If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We hope you find this information useful. Copyright 2006. Touch N' Go Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Last modified 7/05/2006