Made available by
Touch N' Go Systems, Inc., and the
Law Offices of James B. Gottstein.
You can also go to The Alaska Legal Resource Center or search the entire website search.
(a) Except as provided in (b) of this section, the regulations in this chapter apply to all employees in the executive branch, permanent employees of the legislature, and employees of the Alaska Court System and the Judicial Council.
(b) The regulations in this chapter do not apply to
(1) members of the state legislature, the governor, the lieutenant governor, and justices and judges of the supreme and superior courts and of the Court of Appeals;
(2) magistrates serving the state on less than a full-time basis;
(3) officers, members of the teaching staff, and employees of the University of Alaska;
(4) persons employed in a contractual professional capacity to make a temporary and special inquiry, study, or examination as authorized by the governor, the legislature or a legislative committee;
(5) members of boards, commissions, and authorities who are not otherwise employed by the state;
(6) temporary or nonpermanent employees;
(7) persons employed by the division of marine transportation as masters and members of the crews operating the state ferry system who are covered by collective bargaining agreements as provided in AS 23.40.040 , except as provided by AS 39.20.245 (b); and
History: Eff. 6/28/84, Register 91; am 4/6/86, Register 102
Authority: AS 22.20.037
Note to HTML Version:
The Alaska Administrative Code was automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure its accuracy, but neither Touch N' Go Systems nor the Law Offices of James B. Gottstein can be held responsible for any possible errors. This version of the Alaska Administrative Code is current through June, 2006.
If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Administrative Code be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. Recent editions of the Alaska Administrative Journal may be obtained from the Alaska Lieutenant Governor's Office on the world wide web. If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We hope you find this information useful. Copyright 2006. Touch N' Go Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Last modified 7/05/2006