- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 45. Trade and Commerce
- Chapter 10. Alaska Retail Installment Sales Act
- Section 40. Other Documents.
previous: Section 30
. Contents of Contract.
next: Section 50
. Catalog or Printed Solicitation.
AS 45.10.040. Other Documents.
- (a) A retail installment contract may be contained in more than one document, if one is an original document signed by the
retail buyer stated to be applicable to purchase of goods or services to be made by the retail buyer from time to time.
In this case the document, together with the sales slip, account book, or other written statement relating to each
purchase, must set out all of the information required by AS 45.10.030
and constitute the retail installment contract for each purchase.
- (b) On each succeeding purchase under the original document, the sales slip, account book, or other written statement may
at the option of the seller constitute the memorandum required by AS 45.10.100
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.