- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 42. Public Utilities and Carriers
- Chapter 6. Pipeline Act
previous: Section 995
. Short Title.
next: Section 10
. - 42.06.120l Legislative Policy; Alaska Pipeline Commission. [Repealed, Sec. 20 Ch 110 SLA 1981].
Chapter 6. Pipeline Act
- Section 10. - 42.06.120l Legislative Policy; Alaska Pipeline Commission. [Repealed, Sec. 20 Ch 110 SLA 1981].
- Section 130. [Renumbered as AS 42.06.605
- Section 55. Commission Decision-Making Procedures.
- Section 140. General Powers and Duties.
- Section 150. Powers and Duties With Respect to Federally Regulated Carriers.
- Section 160. - 42.06.200l Administrative Authority and Procedures. [Repealed, Sec. 20 Ch 110 SLA 1981].
- Section 210. Publication of Reports, Orders, Decisions, and Regulations.
- Section 220. Annual Report.
- Section 230. Jurisdiction of Commission.
- Section 240. Certificate Required; Special Requirements For North Slope Natural Gas.
- Section 245. Federally Regulated Carriers.
- Section 250. Application.
- Section 260. Public Hearings.
- Section 270. Grant or Denial of Application.
- Section 280. Insurance and Security.
- Section 285. Pipeline Carrier Regulatory Cost Charge. [Repealed, Sec. 36 Ch 2 Fssla 1992].
- Section 286. Pipeline Carrier Regulatory Cost Charge.
- Section 290. Abandonment.
- Section 300. Modification, Suspension, or Revocation of Certificates.
- Section 305. Transfer of Operating Authority.
- Section 310. Standards of Service and Facilities.
- Section 320. Discrimination in Service.
- Section 330. Power of Commission to Allocate Usage.
- Section 340. Order For Joint Use or Connection.
- Section 350. Tariffs, Contracts, Filing, and Public Inspection.
- Section 360. Adherence to Tariffs.
- Section 370. Rates to Be Just and Reasonable.
- Section 380. Discrimination in Rates.
- Section 390. Initial or Revised Rates.
- Section 400. Suspension of Tariff Filing.
- Section 410. Power of Commission to Fix Rates.
- Section 420. Valuation of Property of a Pipeline Carrier.
- Section 430. General Provisions as to Accounts, Records, and Reports.
- Section 440. Inspection of Records.
- Section 445. Public Records.
- Section 450. Investigations.
- Section 460. Designation of Service Agents.
- Section 470. Effect of Regulations.
- Section 480. Review and Enforcement.
- Section 490. - 42.06.500l Complaint Against Pipeline Carriers; Adjudication. [Repealed, Sec. 20 Ch 110 SLA 1981].
- Section 510. [Renumbered as AS 42.06.445
- Section 520. [Renumbered as AS 42.06.607
- Section 530. Injunctions and Monetary Sanctions.
- Section 540. Civil Penalties.
- Section 550. Each Violation a Separate Offense.
- Section 560. Actions to Recover Damages and Penalties; Disposition.
- Section 570. Penalties Cumulative.
- Section 580. Joinder of Actions.
- Section 590. Private Cause of Action.
- Section 600. [Renumbered as AS 42.06.230
- Section 605. Restrictions On Commissioners and Employees.
- Section 607. Application Fees.
- Section 610. Expenses of Investigation or Hearing.
- Section 620. Classification.
- Section 630. Definitions.
- Section 640. Short Title.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.