- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 39. Public Officers and Employees
- Chapter 30. Insurance and Supplemental Employee Benefits
- Section 495. Definitions.
previous: Section 440
. Report to the Legislature on Health Care Cost-Saving Measures.
next: Chapter 35
. Public Employees' Retirement System of Alaska
AS 39.30.495. Definitions.
Unless the context requires otherwise, in AS 39.30.300
- (1) "administrator" means the commissioner of administration or the commissioner's designee;
- (2) "board" means the Alaska Retirement Management Board established under AS 37.10.210 ;
- (3) "compensation" has the meaning given in AS 14.25.590 ;
- (4) "dependent child" has the meaning given in AS 39.35.680 ;
- (5) "eligible person" means a person who meets the eligibility requirements of AS 14.25.470 or AS 39.35.870 ;
- (6) "employer" has the meaning given in AS 14.25.590 for employers of teachers in the defined contribution plan
established in AS 14.25.310 - 14.25.590 and has the meaning given in AS 39.35.990 for employers of public employees in the defined contribution
plan established in AS 39.35.700 - 39.35.990;
- (7) "fund" means the assets of the teachers' and public employees' retiree health reimbursement arrangement
plan trust fund;
- (8) "individual account" means the record established by the administrator for individual employees under
the teachers' and public employees' retiree health reimbursement arrangement plan;
- (9) "member" means a member of the defined contribution plan of the teachers' retirement system in AS 14.25.310 - 14.25.590 or a member of the public employees' retirement
system in AS 39.35.700 - 39.35.990;
- (10) "plan" means the State of Alaska Teachers' and Public Employees' Retiree Health Reimbursement Arrangement
Plan established in AS 39.30.300;
- (11) "qualified domestic relations order" has the meaning given in AS 14.25.220.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.