- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 34. Property
- Chapter 35. Liens
- Section 155. Liens Not Exclusive.
previous: Section 150
. Labor Deemed Performed at Instance of Owner, Mortgagee, or Lien Claimant.
next: Section 160
. Claim of Lien.
AS 34.35.155. Liens Not Exclusive.
- (a) Liens under AS 34.35.125
- 34.35.170 are not exclusive of one another. The
lien shall attach and may be claimed by the same labor upon the mine, mining claim, mill, or machine used in mining or
working, and the dump or mass of mineral, gold, or gold dust, if the facts relative to the labor warrant.
- (b) A lienor may claim a lien on one or more of the different classes of property subject to a lien for the same labor if
- (1) the amount claimed against each class of property is separately stated;
- (2) the property sought to be charged is described so that it can be identified; and
- (3) the name of the owner or reputed owner is given.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.