Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 21. Insurance
- Chapter 76. Joint Insurance Arrangements
- Section 20. Regulation By Division of Insurance and Annual Report.
previous: Section 10
. Authority to Establish Joint Insurance Arrangements.
next: Section 30
. General Provisions of Cooperative Agreements.
AS 21.76.020. Regulation By Division of Insurance and Annual Report.
- (a) A joint insurance arrangement may not be considered insurance for the purpose of any other law of the state and is not
subject to regulations adopted by the director.
- (b) By October 1 of each year, the administrator of a joint insurance arrangement shall prepare and deliver to the
Legislative Budget and Audit Committee and the director a report showing the true and correct financial condition of
the joint insurance arrangement. The report must
- (1) be attested to by the administrator and the board of directors;
- (2) include an analysis, certified by a member of the American Academy of Actuaries, of the sufficiency of the loss
- (3) be certified by a certified public accountant.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.