Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 21. Insurance
- Chapter 66. Title Insurance Companies
- Section 380. Justification For Rates.
previous: Section 370
. Rate Filing.
next: Section 390
. Making of Rates.
AS 21.66.380. Justification For Rates.
- (a) A rate filing shall be accompanied by a statement of the title insurance company making the filing, setting out the
basis on which the rate was determined, with the rates computed. A filing of rates may be justified by
- (1) the experience or judgment of the title insurance company making the filing;
- (2) its interpretation of any statistical data relied upon;
- (3) the experience of other title insurance companies making the filings; or
- (4) any other factors that the title insurance company considers relevant.
- (b) The statement and justification provided for in this section shall be open to public inspection; however, information
that can be used to identify the experience of a particular title insurance limited producer is confidential.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.