You can also go to The Alaska Legal Resource Center or search the entire website.
|Touch N' GoĻ, the DeskTop In-and-Out Board makes your office run smoother. Visit
Touch N' Go's Website to see how.
previous: Section 240. Liability of the State and Regional Educational Attendance Areas For Release of Hazardous Substances.
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 9. Code of Civil Procedure
- Chapter 65. Actions, Immunities, Defenses, and Duties
- Section 250. Immunity For Certain Actions Related to Child Support.
next: Section 255.
Liability for Acts of Minors.
AS 09.65.250. Immunity For Certain Actions Related to Child Support.
A person, including the state and its subdivisions, agencies, officers, and employees, may not be held liable for good
- (1) compliance with a subpoena of this or another state that requests information, including the social security number
and employment history of a person, issued by the child support services agency created in AS 25.27.010
, or the child support enforcement agency of another state, for child support purposes authorized under law;
- (2) collection of child support, including encumbering or surrendering assets in response to a notice of lien or levy for
the payment of child support; or
- (3) compliance with an income withholding notice or an order to withhold and deliver that is regular on its face and is
for child support purposes.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.