Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
A person, including a small mortgage lender, subject to this chapter shall conduct the person's mortgage loan activities in compliance with 12 CFR Part 226 and other regulations adopted by the federal government under
(1) 12 U.S.C. 2601 - 2617 (Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act of 1974);
(2) 12 U.S.C. 2801 - 2810 (Home Mortgage Disclosure Act of 1975);
(3) 12 U.S.C. 2901 - 2908 (Community Reinvestment Act of 1977);
(4) 15 U.S.C. 1601 - 1666j and 1671 - 1693r (Consumer Credit Protection Act);
(5) 42 U.S.C. 3601 - 3631 (Fair Housing Act of 1968); and
(6) any other federal law or regulation.
All content © 2008 by Touch N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We hope you find this information useful.